Joshua 24:15

"Choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, March 27, 2011

January 25, 2011

Another amazing week! and so much to tell!  The baptism Saturday was amazing! His name is Brock and he is 9! Super cool kid! And we committed two more Wednesday! Mike and Julie! Lemme tell you about them! They have been taught for 8 months which we call "eternalgators"! haha Elder Bennett and I had really been praying hard what to do next and at zone conference they talked about receiving revelation for our investigators! We did and we felt that we needed to talk about families and commit them for Feb. 12! Keep in mind they aren't married and have lived together for 7 years! He is all tatted up but super nice guy! So we meet with them and talk about families and Julie brings up marriage and says ,"Babe we are getting married on our anniversary this year, which is Feb. 7th or next year. Elder Bennett and I went crazy inside  and I instantly felt like I needed to commit them for baptism. Other missionaries have been pushy in the past with them. So I explained we arent trying to be pushy we simply love ya'll so mike and Julie will you follow the example of Jesus Christ by being baptized by someone holding the priesthood authority of God?" He looked at me then looked down and said, "I think I'm ready I think I can do that!" It was amazing! So they are getting married on the 7th and baptized on the 12th! It was so awesome! One thing too is how much I have come out of my shell.  I'll talk to anybody now I love it so much! The Lord is blessing me in so many ways. The most important thing is he is blessing me with people to try and bless! That was pretty much this week for ya! It was amazing and cant wait to take on a  new week! Its crazy that I already have 1 month and a half down already! lol love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment