So this week was decent! Had some success but we had a Phillipino girl that was already committed to baptism tell us she didnt want to be taught anymore! :( It was lame but it happens! It was bc of her husband who is alread a member just doesnt want anything to do with the church. Okay so not this sat but the next I will baptize my first kid :))))) His name is Corbin and he is 9 and we were in a lesson last night and we started to talk about baptism and he said speaking of baptism I choose you. I was like, "What?" and he said," I want you to baptize me!" It was so awesome! Other missionaries who have been out for only a year have only baptized one person before and 4 weeks in Im gonna get the oppurtunity! :) Should be great! So we rode our bikes to the gym the other morning to save miles and about half way there I found out Ive had a flat for like the whole time. Lol! It stunk! Then the tube starting coming out. It was sweet. hahah hmmm. What else is there! Oh tomorrow its supposed to be -3. Thats freezing cold! I love each of yall and keep yall all in my prayers! love yallll
No comments:
Post a Comment