Joshua 24:15

"Choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6, 2011


Dear Brother and Sister Carpenter,
     Just wanted to let you know you have a precious boy.  He stopped by our home last night and was introduced to us by his companion Elder Bennett.  He is serving in Farr West which is a little place just out of Ogden.  North of Ogden.  I will let him tell you all the details so I don't spoil it for him.  Anyway, he has such a bright shining spirit about him and a great love and zeal for what he is about to encounter.  Thought you would love to see him since it has been three weeks.
     Our son is serving in the Atlanta Georgia Mission and he has been out only two months.  A sweet sister sent has been sending us pictures of him over the past three weeks and it has been such a wonderful blessing.  One of those tender mercies,  so I thought I would pass the same along to you.  We hope to have them over often.  We love the missionaries and I know if we serve them as a family someone else in this great big world will serve ours also.
     Hope all is well with your family.  It has been the most wonderful feeling in our home to have a missionary serving the Lord.  You will be so blessed!  Sleep tight!

Love, Susan Foulger

Thanks Sister Foulger for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment