Joshua 24:15

"Choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 11,2011

Okay so as of right now everything is amazing! My first day in the field we picked up 3 investigators and 2 baptismal dates! Right now we have 5 convert baptisms and 2 others but they are under the age of nine so even though we are teaching them it doesnt count number wise but they are still getting baptized and thats what matters! I am loving the far west and willard area so far! The families and members are awesome and loving! I have already been rejected a couple times so far but thats okay lol im sharing what i know to be true! The duncan family is a inactive family and just adopted bailey! a cute little 2 year old! We had an amazing lesson with them! I was a baby and got choked up at one point when i was testifying about families! It brought tears to there eyes as well! I have come to learn how much families really mean to me! How much joy and happiness they have brought into my life! As well as how much my future family will bring into mine! My testimony has strengthened tremendously! I know that my savior lives! I have also learned that the atonement is not only for our sins but for the pains and sorrows we feel in everyday life and that we can take advantage of the atonement and use it at times that we are down or sick! I have had some amazing spiritual experiences with other non members or inactive members! Everyday I am reminded how much my family means to me and how lucky I am to be born and raised in the church! To have this blessing of the gospel and the gift of the spirit in my life as well as my families and friends! I am honored to be able to serve the lord and try and bless others lives! I love each one of you and that love has increased as I've been away and noticed how I have taking for granted the time I had at home! Ihope each one of you come closer to the lord and take advantage of the blessings he provides for us.
 
Love,
Elder Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment